Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I get better at basketball for basketball season?

Ok last year in 7th grade I thought for sure i was gonna make A team because i have always naturally been good at basketball but i made the B team. So I am gonna train like crazy for B-Ball season wich starts in like 2 months. So I wanna get better at using my left hand, I wanna get faster, and just some overall easy drills for me to be a point guard or shooting guard there basically the same thing. PLZ HELP ME I GOTTA MAKE A TEAM THIS YEAR.How can I get better at basketball for basketball season?
Practice sprinting for speed.



Use two balls to practice for ball handling.



Eat a ton.



Shoot nonstop.



Watch NBA games.How can I get better at basketball for basketball season?
Practise shooting on the move. also practise driving to the net and doing lay ups over someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment