Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why is mens/guys basketball considered more interesting to watch by some people?

I personally enjoy watching mens and womens basketball. I feel though that girls are more interesting. I think that girls play more like team and less individually. Also it seems that guys try to show off more than girls. Maybe they do have a more competitive edge...Which do you enjoy the most and why?Why is mens/guys basketball considered more interesting to watch by some people?
Yeah, I've never watched Women's basketball, but I wont diss you for asking the question. If you like Women's more thats great.
usually more competive and action filledWhy is mens/guys basketball considered more interesting to watch by some people?
Because the men can dunk and there's way better players.
ALL THE GIRLS HOG THE BALLS!!!!!

LMAO!!!!Why is mens/guys basketball considered more interesting to watch by some people?
I've honestly never seen a WNBA game on National TV so um.... yeah.

Scratch that, never even seen a WNBA game period...
I like men's basketball more. I think it's more explosive and entertaining. I see better plays and *dunks%26lt;%26lt; something that's lacking in womens basketball.



I do watch both men and women's basketball though. I support equally, I just favor one. :D
cuz men basketball is more intense and more physical.



girl basketball is not fun to watch for me especially in high school or middle school they only score like 20+.
better players

dunks

better atmosphere (no crowd at WNBA games)

bigger-name people (i can only name like 5 WNBA players)

better talent

better show
A lot faster pace, and no offense, but better athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment