Saturday, January 14, 2012

How can I get better at Basketball over a span of 10 months?

Okay so I will be trying out for a little league basketball team in about 10 months, I'm like the worst kid on my team right now, and I play for a sign-up team. I only score like 4 points a year and I play in 10 games I play the position small forward, and I really need to get better at basketball if want to make this team please help!How can I get better at Basketball over a span of 10 months?
i was like you last year scoring only a few point, sucks doesn't it! i trained and now i score 30 points to 45 a game

listen you have to spilt your training:

strength and conditioning

shooting

dribbling

and most important play with people that are good very good then you will gain basketball intellegance.

and try train every day

aim high bro hope you make itHow can I get better at Basketball over a span of 10 months?
''practice''

No comments:

Post a Comment