Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I become a stronger basketball player?

I'm 14 and I don't have strength to shoot a basketball from 22-23 feet away (3 point line) and I'm gonna try out for J.V. Basketball. But, I don't know now that I am weak.How do I become a stronger basketball player?
practice and eat right
To dunk you have to work on your vertical jump. to improve your vertical jump you have to be dedicated.



Vertical jumping is a whole body thing but here are basics



Control and being stable (how well you can coordinate your body)

general strength ( how strong you naturally are)

range of motion ( can you use the right muscles)

Maximum strength (how strong you are and are you strong enough)

maximum power (how well you use your strength)

force absorption (say like a flat ball cant bounce and how one with air can)

starting strength (how quick you apply force)

reactive training ( how quickly you can get off the ground)

short response reactive training (like a rock skipping on water)

speed (how fast you can move your body weight)



I am doing this jump program to increase my vertical too i just started it and am on my second week. after my first week i gained 1 INCH. if you wanna try it go to the website below.



http://33b7f9h6tfszcl15m8nupp9l0p.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=GOOGLEHow do I become a stronger basketball player?
You should do the 5x5 workout: here is a link to that workout

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-5x5-b鈥?/a>



I would use creatine if I was you. I would load up on it at 20 grams per day divided by 4 doses of 5 grams throughout the day. Then after the 5th day of loading I would use a maintenance does of 5 grams per day. Also make sure you take 1 gram of protein per pound of weight if you want to put on muscle.



Now for your vertical. If you want to get your vertical higher you have to do quite a bit of plyo exercises.



You have to work at it and stick with it to see any results. Most programs for increasing vertical are at least 12 weeks.



You can take a look at this vertical jump program that can guarantee that you will increase your vertical by at least 10 inches!!



http://bit.ly/alukHJ



If you want the program for free use this site: http://freebies4me.info
How tall are you? Because if you play down low, you don't have to shoot from that far away. I cant shoot from there either, so I play post. But if you want to shoot from there you could work out with friends. Maybe lift weights. Main thing is to practice everyday just shooting.How do I become a stronger basketball player?
work out
u should drink lots of milk and eat alot but workout to burn it off
  • government auctions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment