Saturday, January 14, 2012

What are good end of the basketball season gifts?

Like I was thinking maybe trophies, but thats not very cool. Last year we did basketball shorts with our number on them and our team logo. The year before that we did Warm Up jerseys, then we did duffle bags. I was thinking we could have everyone on the team sign each induvigual teammates basketball and I was thinking of other stuff too. Any ideasWhat are good end of the basketball season gifts?
Trophies and a lil pizza party. And also mattering on what yr you coach, I would type up a paper and tell kids what drills and things they need to do to make them selves better and make the next team. I wish my coach would have done that in middle school...
I like the basketball idea. If you go with the autograph idea you can actually get basketballs with signature areas (autograph basketballs). The other thing could be just regular basketballs for each player that they can actually use...basketball players can never have enough basketballs around: I wore a ton of them out when I was younger.



Another possible idea (depending on video available, capabilities, etc.) would be a team highlight video. I'm not sure what age-range you're working with, so it may not be a good idea for the younger players.



Along the same line would be NBA highlight videos. There are a lot of "top plays" or "top moments in history" videos available.



If you go any of these routes check out my "basketball gifts" or "fan gear" pages. There's always promotions or discount codes for major places like the NBA Store and Champs available through my site:



Basketball Gift Ideas page:

http://www.basketball-tips-and-training.鈥?/a>What are good end of the basketball season gifts?
i got bags from NIKE , i like pizza party too,BEcause i was thinking the PARTY is very

cool,very very COOl, it is very interesting!!
I like pizza parties at the end of a year. I don't like gifts.



Also, how young are they? The little kids love if you pick something special each one did/was good at and gave out awards.What are good end of the basketball season gifts?
laker girls calendar.
we got bags from jordan and nike. like the bags with only strings as the strap. sorry i forgot what its called

No comments:

Post a Comment