Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do I contain myself in the group shower after basketball practice?

After every basketball practice, my team showers together and seeing all my teammates nude really turns me on. I get hard and feel like jacking off. Seeing them completely naked totally arouses me and I don't know how to contain my homosexual urges. Please help me if you can.How do I contain myself in the group shower after basketball practice?
think about girls
close ur eyes and don't look downHow do I contain myself in the group shower after basketball practice?
really? so and you have lots of fun...
Your question is an argument against communal showers.How do I contain myself in the group shower after basketball practice?
I would just obstain from participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment