Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is a good warmup song for my junior high basketball team?

I am looking for a good warmup song for my junior high basketball team. I am wanting like a dj mix but I'm open to any suggestions! Can anyone help me with this?What is a good warmup song for my junior high basketball team?
Classics are

nelly, heart of a champion

Fort minor, remember the name

b.o.b., magic

lil jon, hey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VWu7N7r鈥?/a>



maybe?What is a good warmup song for my junior high basketball team?
number 1 by nelly or number 1 spot by ludacris.
magic- b.o.b

were playing basketball- ?

here comes the boom- ?What is a good warmup song for my junior high basketball team?
go hard - kanye west %26amp; t-pain

all the above - maino and t-pain

magic - b.o.b

dynamite - taio cruz

get big - dorrough

No comments:

Post a Comment