Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the best way to get college and NBA basketball games on my phone?

I have a Sprint Lotus Elite. What is the best way to get to watch NBA and/or college Basketball games on the phone?What is the best way to get college and NBA basketball games on my phone?
Go to http://TVPCU.com and watch live online.





In addition to sports, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.



It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.



I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment