Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How can i work on my basketball game to make the high school team?

I want to go to a division 1 high school and play basketball for them. I want to make a career out of basketball and I know i can if I work on my game. How can i work on that. I also have a choice between a division 4 high school. Any advice??How can i work on my basketball game to make the high school team?
Perhaps you have to first tell us what your height and built is, and maybe what position you usually play. From there, it will be easier to identify what strengths you should work on and improve at.



I'm going to assume that you are already equipped with the basics like shooting, passing, and dribbling. I suggest you start with conditioning. I'm sure the coach will require you to hustle at both ends of the court. Make sure your legs or lungs won't quit on you when you're required to go that extra mile. IMHO.How can i work on my basketball game to make the high school team?
I personally found that sometimes pickup games are not the most efficient way to actually improve yourself. If you go to a court of any kind and just practice your jumper I think it will help you a lot. Of course you should mainly focus on what type of game you play. If you are a center, don't go and start bombing 3's, because it isn't practical. I also think that stamina is very important, so some jogging or pickup games that are full court can help you with that.
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment